Junghwo Park's first essay for Daejeon Urban Design Forum Magazine.
Essay is published in July, 2013.
In this essay, Junghwo Park introduce good examples of Green Design from Australia, Germany and Switzland. He insists, "Green Design is critical fact for developing country like India, China and South Korea." He hopes that Korean government establishes Standard Green Design Policy for 21st century of Korean urbanism. He demonstrates the important role of green building design in urban design by referencing various examples from Germany, Australia and Swiss architecture.
NOTE: This essay is only available in Korean. Please feel free to contact us if you wish to read original essay in PDF format. Thank you.
1) www.architonic.com/es/aisht/hegau-tower-murphy-jahn/5100375, accessed 02 May 2013.
2) www.roma.de/de/rollladen/vorbaurollladen.html, accessed 31 April 2013.
3) solar.gridbid.com, accessed 31 April 2013.
4) ecocity.wordpress.com/category/ken-yeang/, accessed 02 May 2013.
5) www.vop.co.kr/index.html, accessed 30 April 2013.
6) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Yeang, 30 April 2013.
7) Michael Angus Architecture, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
9) Architektur + energie, Ekkehardstraße 10, 78224 Singen am Hohentwiel, Germany
10) Point One Studio, (Namoe-dong), 4-5, Gwangnam18-gil, Jung-gu, Ulsan, Korea.